Aging machines lead to increasing maintenance cost, unpredictable breakdowns and hence, a drop in performance. Instead of buying a new machine, reconditioning the old one provides almost original performance, is much faster and cost effective, and existing manpower can be utilized. We undertake complete reconditioning of old machines of local and imported makes, providing a 3 months warranty and the Ligent Preventive Maintenance Contract facility.
Reconditioning involves complete re-building of the entire existing machine in order to restore complete functionality and accuracies of the equipment. Based on the scope of contract and your budget, the extent of re-furbishing can include the following:
• Complete strip down of the machine with a thorough inspection and replacement, if required, of all worn-out and failed parts with genuine parts.
• Machining, grinding, scraping of guides, tables and bearing bushes.
• Rewiring of the entire electricals.
• Retrofitting of modern hydraulic & CNC systems, if required
• Replacement of old lubrication system with a central, motorized, automatic, metered lubrication system with an electronic controller.
• Reassembly of the machine.
• Realignment of the machine to ensure the original accuracy.
• Final inspection, trials & painting of the machine.
• Inspection by customer & customer trials.
• Re-erection, re-commissioning, trials, training at site.